Making a difference by providing unique insight and vital resources.
Reminders For Your Interview
- Do some research on the business prior to your interview.
- Practice interviewing.
- Go alone. Don’t take your spouse, children or friends.
- Greet the employer with a handshake.
- Make frequent eye contact.
- Smile, be polite, and try to relax.
- Listen carefully to the questions asked. Ask the interviewer to restate a question if you are confused.
- Answer questions as directly as possible.
- Be upbeat and make positive statements.
- Talk about what you learned from your previous job experiences.
- Use examples of how your skills and abilities would fit the job.
© 2004 - - Delta Computer Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved.