Top 10 Employee Perks
57% of job seekers say perks are a major consideration for accepting a job. As the desire for perk increase, companies are raising the bar on the type of perks available to their teams. These are some of the top perks available.
- Unlimited Maternity and Paternity Leave—many companies including Netflix offer their employees unlimited time to bond with their baby or adopted children
- Unlimited Paid Time Off-many companies including Gravity Payments in Seattle offer employees vacation and sick time as needed
- Paid Volunteer Time– Salesforce offers employees six days of paid volunteer time off a year, and if they use all six, they receive a $1,000 grant to donate to a charity of their choice
- Annual Travel Stipend– AirBnB offers employees an annual stipend of $2,000 to travel and stay in an Airbnb listing anywhere in the world
- Student Loan Consolidation-PwC gives employees $1,200 per year for student loan debt reimbursement
- Free Books-Twillo offers employees a Kindle plus $30 a month to purchase books
- Snow Days– Burton gives employees a season ski passes and “snow days” to hit the slopes after a big snowfall
- Company Funded Life Insurance– Google provides the surviving spouse or partner of a deceased employee 50% of their salary for the next ten years.
- Paid Creative Sabbatical– Epic Systems offers employees a paid four-week sabbatical to pursue their creative talents after 5 years at the company
- Baby Cash– Facebook provides $4,000 in “Baby Cash” to employees with a newborn